Skip to Content
Azimut
CGM
About us

CGM (Compagnie de Gestion Privée Monégasque) is a leading asset management company in Monaco and an accredited partner of a number of major private banks.

CGM’s mission is to offer tailor-made financial services at a global level, targeted at high net worth individuals (HNWI).
 
CGM was established in Monaco in 2000 by three individual shareholders (Sergio Bindi, Alessandro Cavalli, and Andrea Salerno) and the institutional shareholder BSI Bank.
 
CGM Italia Sim was opened in 2006 when Marco Farina joined the team, marking a fundamental transformation for CGM Group (Italy division + Monaco division) and leading it to reach, in 2016, over EUR 1.6 billion in assets under management.
 
In 2011, BSI sold its equity interest to Azimut Group, which now controls 51% of the share capital of CGM. The remaining 49% of CGM is held by the four individual founding partners.
 
The strategic partnership with Azimut has expanded the range of specialist products for HNWI clients, making CGM today one of the largest asset management companies in Monaco.
 
CGM’s asset managers and financial analysts are all highly specialised professionals with extensive experience acquired over the years with international financial institutions.
 
The CGM team boasts over 25 years experience in the asset management sector.
The staff at CGM manage the following divisions internally: Discretionary Asset Management, Advisory Services, Execution, Information Technology, Back-office, Client Portfolio Reporting, Compliance, and Risk Management.
 
Accounting, legal services, and internal and external auditing are instead outsourced to external providers.

 

Team
Foto
Alessandro Cavalli
Chairman, CGM Monaco
Foto
Sergio Bindi
Chief Executive Officer, CGM Monaco
Foto
Marco Farina
Chief Executive Officer, CGM Italy
Questo sito fa uso di cookie per migliorare l'esperienza di navigazione degli utenti. Chiudendo questo banner o utilizzando il sito, accetti l'uso dei cookie. Per saperne di più